İndirmek için linki tıklayınız
New Features and Enhancements
• Support for Windows 10 as guest virtual machines (VMs), including application-aware processing.
• Support for installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and all of its components on Windows 10.
• Support for vSphere 6.0 Update 1 (SSL issue).
• Added ability to convert “VMware Tools not found” job warning to informational event. To enable this behavior, set DisableVMwareToolsNotFoundWarning (REG_DWORD) registry value to 1.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
• Log truncation is automatically skipped for stopped and unsupported SQL Server instances to prevent errors from being logged.
• Preferred network settings will now also apply to transaction log backup jobs.
• Support for SQL Servers using non-standard port number.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
• Support for ADFS authentication.
• Support for UPN credentials.
• Support for the following additional SSH ciphers: aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, aes192-cbc and aes256-cbc.
• Proxy appliance will now respond to ping from within Virtual Lab to prevent firewalls automatically blocking its network as public.
• Removed weakly encrypted username and password logging from guest processing components using networkless (VIX) guest interaction mode. Veeam thanks Pasquale Fiorillo and Francesco Ongaro of ISGroup for vulnerability discovery.
• Improved performance of certain user interface operations, such as opening Backups node in large environments.
• Reduced load on SQL Server hosting product configuration database, while improving SQL interaction reliability in large environments.
• Improved performance of configuration backup in large environments.
• Minor enhancements and bug fix in various product areas.