VMware vSphere 6.0 Update 1b Yayınlandı download link
- This release of vCenter Server 6.0 Update 1b supports URL-based patching using the zipped update bundle. For more information, see KB 2142009.
- The user preferences for Client Integration Plugin or VMware-csd guard dialog box in vSphere Web Client can be configured. For more information, see KB 2142218.
- vCenter Server 6.0 Update 1b enables support for TLS versions 1.1 and 1.2 for most of the vSphere components without breaking the previously supported compatibility or interoperability. Some of the vSphere components that still support only TLS version 1.0 are listed here:
- vSphere Client
- Virtual SAN Observer on vCenter Server Appliance (vCSA)
- Syslog on vCSA
- Auto Deploy on vCSA
- Auto Deploy or iPXE
vCenter Server 6.0 Update 1b now supports all TLS versions 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 with the exceptions listed above. See Knowledge base article 2136185 for the list of supported TLS protocols.
- The certificate manager utility now automaticlaly invokes the updateExtensionCertInVC.py to update all non-VMware Endpoint Certificate Store (VECS) integrated endpoints.
- Resolved Issues: This release of vCenter Server 6.0 Update 1b addresses issues that have been documented in the Resolved Issues section.