VMware ESXi 5.5 Update 3b yayınlandı link
This release of VMware ESXi contain the following enhancements:
- Support for SSLv3 protocol is disabled by default.
Note: In your vSphere environment, you need to update vCenter Server to vCenter Server 5.5 Update 3b before updating ESXi to ESXi 5.5 Update 3b. vCenter Server will not be able to manage ESXi 5.5 Update 3b, if you update ESXi before updating vCenter Server to version 5.5 Update 3b. For more information about the sequence in which vSphere environments need to be updated, refer, KB 2057795
VMware highly recommends you to update ESXi hosts to ESXi 5.5 Update 3b while managing them from vCenter Server 5.5 Update 3b.
VMware does not recommend re-enabling SSLv3 due to POODLE vulnerability. If at all you need to enable SSLv3, you need to enable the SSLv3 protocol for all components. For more information, refer KB 2139396.
- CIM and API Issues
- Networking Issues
- Security Issues
- Server Configuration Issues
- Supported Hardware Issues
- Storage Issues
- Guest Operating System Issues
- Virtual SAN Issues
- vCenter Server and vSphere Web Client Issues
- Virtual Machine Management Issues
- VMware HA and Fault Tolerance
- vMotion and Storage vMotion Issues
- VMware Tools Issues